Tuesday, January 1, 2013

About Zaidey

I have lived in southern Indiana my whole life.  My husband and I live in a rural community with our budding family in a hundred year old farmhouse. We own a small business that offers small scale home repairs/remodels. We also do occasional "cleanouts" of abandoned property that allows us to come across items which we sell from time to time on eBay under the name "alwaysbluestudio". I take care of the accounting and eBay aspect of our business and also our two kids and six pets. I am involved in a local MOPs group, enjoy gardening and art, and attend a small church with my family. And somehow between all that I am also trying my hand at writing books on the side. I started this blog as a way for you to connect with my books.

I attended Purdue University and graduated with a degree in fine art.  I designed the cover of the Fire Fox book myself!  I love art, but have always had a passion to write as well.  Right now, I am focused on being a mother and a wife, but writing gives me that creative outlet I need to feel like myself again outside of the daily demands of real life.  I am sure many of you out there can relate : )

Thank you for taking part in this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment